Saturday, June 8, 2019

PROJECT UPDATE JUNE 2019

Its been awhile since i have updated this but its been real great time on the channel and i have some exciting news on a new project.

we have had a 92 jeep wrangler with a already swapped Chevrolet 350 cubic inch from the early 1990's and its about to be ls swapped yeah i know ls swaps have been done time and time again but its a relatively easy swap and im exited to do it. we scored a 2000 Chevrolet silverado 2500 with a 6 liter vortec block so its going to be a fun swap and add some flare to the wrangler.
but more on that later.
for now here is a video explaining the update

3 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It is very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike so many other blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact, after reading, I shared it with my friends and everyone liked it!Automotive Painting Repairs

    ReplyDelete