Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hard work

So sometimes work becomes overwhelmng along with many other things going on. Most of the reason I got into cars was a hobby but doing it for a job can be stressful, I enjoy more than anything but anyone can get burnt out , had so much on my plate on friday it and only one video to film it became a late night after a already full work day.  I wish I had more shop space.
Well this is more of a rant than anything , just when your stressed you need a outlet mine is usually working on my project mr2 but that thing is buried in by the wonderful minnesota snow   so like I said need an outlet for something else. One day il have the fantastic shop that I want lol. So just know when to take a breather from the car life and enjoy it with some beers and pizza or one and the other.
Oh well back to work, have a great weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment